Welcome to Holliston Youth and Family Services
Holliston Youth and Family Services is dedicated to providing inclusive behavioral health support and resources that nurture the unique needs of children and families.
Our vision is to be a trusted provider of mental health services in Holliston, known for our responsiveness, and ability to maximize impact through collaboration.
Overview of HYFS
At Holliston Youth and Family Services, we are proud to provide a comprehensive range of counseling services.
These services include:
- Short-term counseling services to better understand presenting issues and receive recommendations
- Consultation & Support for schools, and community agencies
- iDecide (Drug Education Curriculum: Intervention, Diversion, and Empowerment)
- SPACE program: Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions
- Court Diversion
- Therapeutic groups
- Service Navigation and Coordination of Care
- Click here to view our Welcome Guide to services
All mental health support services are confidential and are provided by licensed mental health professionals and advanced graduate-level counselors under the direct supervision of our licensed staff. These services are exclusively for Holliston residents of any age and are free of charge.
For those experiencing financial hardship, HYFS offers several income-eligible programs and services through the Holliston Community Action Fund:
- Camp Scholarships
- Emergency Funds
- Fuel Assistance
- Holiday giving support
- Referral support to local agencies for assistance with items such as housing, healthcare, and food insecurity
Holliston Youth and Family Services is committed to primary prevention strategies that promote well-being, including mental health, substance abuse prevention, and youth development, to address community needs. Through collaboration with the Holliston Drug and Alcohol Awareness Coalition, we lead initiatives to raise awareness, provide education, and engage community members in cultivating a thriving environment.
- Current Group Offerings
- Holliston Mental Health Collaborative
- 2023-2024 Program Brochure
- HYFS Parenting Guides and Tip Sheets
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter, email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Jaclyn Winer, LICSW||Program Director||508-429-0620|
|Kirsten Rancourt, MA||Community Therapist & Court Diversion Coordinator||508-429-0620|
|Allegra Denehy||Outreach Coordinator||508-429-0620|
|Zoe Moreau||Drug Free Coalition Coordinator||508-429-0620|